Monday, December 26, 2011

Wolff Family Tree

Below is a link to the family tree of Thornton & Morgana Wolff. I will eventually add pictures of all of the sims, and as they marry into the families of Sunset Valley I will include their family trees as well.

http://familyecho.com/?p=FM6BP&c=t68xz4f4e0&f=597173769216745265

The next chapter of our story will officially begin the Kang legacy as Valerie and her new husband move out of Wolff Manor and start a family of their own. I will be playing from this point on using modified legacy restrictions. I'm not really keeping score, but want to have some sort of guidelines for gameplay. Valerie and Asa will start out with $33,000 from the Wolff estate to purchase their home. I will be playing with Twallan's Master Controller, Story Progression and Overwatch, but will only use them to monitor the other families in the town and correct situations that arise from game glitches.

The Wolff legacy will continue with Henry and Richelle at Wolff Manor, but I will not present their story here. I will offer pictures of the offspring of all five of the siblings and keep you informed of any major events. I will post the first chapter of Valerie and Asa's story shortly.

Thanks for reading, and I hope you enjoy the rest of the story!

Dreamsong

No comments:

Post a Comment