Sunday, January 15, 2012

Trait Tables Update

My trait tables have been updated to include sims from the newest TS3 worlds. You will now find your favorite singles from Hidden Springs and Appaloosa Plains included. I have also added the relatives of playable sims in Bridgeport who are NPCs and townies. You may have to work a bit to find these sims in the town, but most of them are very attractive and will bring interesting new possibilities to your game.

I will also be posting trait tables for each individual town, for those of you who don't like weeding through every sim in Simlandia to find your perfect mate. Those tables should be posted no later than 1/16/2012.

If you have any questions for me regarding my tables or corrections of info., please send my a note using the comments section. I will get back to you ASAP. I would also be interested in any information you have on the traits of townies and NPCs that you have brought into your families. Just include the sim's name, traits, zodiac sign, and former occupation (if possible). I will make sure you get credit for the information on the tables.

Thanks and Happy Simming!

Dreamsong

No comments:

Post a Comment